- Seo, Jin Keun : Inverse problem :
Dept. of Computational Science & Engineering, Yonsei University University, Seoul 03722, Korea
- Chen, Zhiming : Numerical analysis and scientific computing :
Institute of Computational Mathematics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100080, China
- Lee, June-Yub : Numerical Analysis, Inverse Problems :
Depf. of Mathematics, Ewha w. University, Seoul 03760, Korea
- Tang, Tao : CFD, Scientific Computation, Numerical PDE :
Depf. of Mathematics, Hong Kong Baptist University, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong
(Contact E-mail Address: )
- Cho, Jin Yeon : Computational Structure Mechanics :
Depf. of Aerospace Engineering, Inha University, Incheon 22212, Korea
- Sohn, Sung-Ik : Fluid dynamics, Scientific computing :
Depf. of Mathematics, Gangneung-Wonju Natl University, Gangneung 25457, Korea
Editorial Board for Volume 21, 2017. (Alphabetical order)
- Ahn, Hyung Taek : Computational fluid dynamics : University of Ulsan
- Ahn, Jaemyung : Control : KAIST
- Ha, Tae Young : Numerical Analysis, Inverse Problems: NIMS
- Han, Pigong : PDE : Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
- Hodges, Dewey : Aero-elasticity, Computational mechanics : Georgia Tech., USA
- Hwang, Gang Uk : Applied probability : KAIST
- Jung, Il Hyo : Bio-mathematics : Pusan Natl University
- Kim, Hyea Hyun : Domain decomposition : Kyung Hee University
- Kim, Hyoun Jin : Control : Seoul Natl University
- Kim, Jeong-ho : Computational Structure Mechanics : Inha University
- Kim, Junseok : Computational fluid dynamics : Korea University
- Kim, Kyu Hong : Computational fluid dynamics : Seoul Natl University
- Kim, Yunho : Image Proceesing, Inverse Problems : UNIST
- Lee, Eunjung : Numerical analysis : Yonsei University
- Lee, Jihoon : Applied Analaysis, PDE : Chung-Ang University
- Li, Zhilin : CFD, Numerical Analysis : North Carolina State University, USA
- Liu, Hongyu : Applied analysis, PDE : Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong
- Min, Chohong : Computational mathematics : Ewha w. University
- Park, Soo Hyung : Computational fluid dynamics : Konkuk University
- Shim, Gyoocheol : Financial math : Ajou University
- Shin, Eui Seop : Computational Structure Mechanics : Chobuk Natl University
- Shin, Sang Joon : Fluid-structure Interaction, Comp. Mechanics : Seoul Natl University
- Wang, Zhi Jian : CFD and Computational Aeroacoustics : University of Kansas, USA
Beginning January 1, 2008, Journal of the Korean Society for
Industrial and Applied Mathematics (J.KSIAM) uses a new paper
format. The templates for the new paper format (MS word template
and LaTeX template) can be downloaded from the KSIAM website
To keep the review time as short as possible, J.KSIAM requests
all authors to submit their manuscripts online via the journal's
web site http://ksiam.org, except for very special circumstances
that J.KSIAM recognizes.
All manuscripts submitted to J.KSIAM should follow the
instructions for authors and use the template files. Manuscripts
should be written in English and typed on A4-sized papers. The
first page of the manuscript must include (1) the title which
should be short, descriptive and informative, (2) the name(s) and
address(es) of the author(s) along with e-mail address(es),
(3)~the abstract which should summarize the manuscript and be at
least one complete sentence and at most 300 words. The manuscript
should also include as a footnote the 2000 Mathematics Subject
Classification by the American Mathematical Society, followed by a
list of key words and phrases.
Final Manuscript Submission and Copyright.
To facilitate prompt turnarounds of author proofs and early
placements of the accepted manuscripts in the future issues,
J.KSIAM requests all authors of the accepted manuscripts to
submit the electronic text/graphics file(s). The final manuscript
must be submitted in either the \LaTeX\ format or the MS word
format. We recommend that all authors use the template files which
can be downloaded at http://ksiam.org/. In the case that the
corresponding author does not submit all relevant electronic
text/graphics, further producing process regarding his/her
manuscript would be stopped. The final manuscripts for publication
should be sent to an appropriate managing editor via the
Online Submission System.
Please note that the submission of the final manuscript implies
that the author(s) are agreeing to be bound by the KSIAM
Provisions on Copyright. Use the following Copyright Transfer
Agreement form in MS-Word or HWP format
when you submit your manuscript.
J. KSIAM supplies a final version of published paper in PDF form
to a corresponding author. Authors are allowed to reproduce their
own papers from the PDF file. Reprints of published paper can be
also supplied at the approximate cost of production on request.
For details, please contact one of managing editors.
Korean Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
Room 405, Industry-University Research Center, Yonsei Univ.
Seodaemun-gu, Seoul 03722, Korea
Tel : +82(2)2123-8078 e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Journal format and Submission
Subscription and Reprint charge
All subscriptions are on a calendar-year basis.
Back issues will be mailed on orders received after January 1.
Prior year subscriptions will be charged at the current year's prices.
Subscription rate is $30/year for individuals, $150/year for domestic university libraries,
and $300/year for foreign/industrial institutions.
Discounts or free subscriptions are available to KSIAM members.
See the details about online subcription payment from
The KSIAM offers an electronic version of the journal
containing all archived articles since Volume 1 in 1997.
As of December 2014, the electronic journal in the CD
contains not just 382 PDF files in 18 volumes 51 issues
but also a searchable database of title, keywords, and etc.
It will help a user to get a prospect of industrial and
applied mathematics in Korea (and elsewhere) and we hope
the searchable DB is a valuable resource for industrial and
applied mathematicians. The cost of the CD version is
800,000KRW (around US$800) and you may order it via the webpage
- Online payment for paper charge and reprints(credit card or money transfer)
- Online payment for paper charge and reprints
(via EXIMBAY: Without ActiveX for foreigners)
- Direct deposit to the KSIAM Bank Account
- Bank : WOORI BANK YONSEI BANKING CENTER
- Account No. : 1005-603-191005
- International Swift Code : HVBKKRSEXXX
- Depositor : KSIAM(사단법인한국산업응용수학회)